Federal Labor Relations Authority (FLRA)
Project Name: Case Management System
Brief Project Description:
The Challenge The Federal Labor Relation Authority’s decade-old, off the shelf case management system no longer met the agency’s needs and was financially unsupportable.
The Solution The agency migrated to a cloud-based Software-as-a-Service case management system that allows users the flexibility to monitor case activity anytime and anyplace.
- 88% reduction in total cost of ownership over a five year period
- Eliminated up-front licensing cost of $273,000
- Reduced annual maintenance from $77,000 to $16,800
- Eliminated all hardware acquisition costs
- Secure access from any Internet connection
- Ability to operate and access case information from any location in the world, supporting the virtual enterprise